The 10 Spot
- The display designed for the application will never be better than “that guys” TV at Home…you know who you are.
- “It’s not loud enough” & “it’s not bright enough” are now both universally accepted technical terms.
- All AV equipment is unsightly and will always need to be hidden in remote areas where unsightly devices go to be forgotten. Thank goodness distance limitations do not exist.
- AV drawings that have device locations labeled as “future” is code for “not happening”
- The true value behind the art of Value Engineering is to kindly tell you that your site survey and needs analysis were never really necessary.
- AV equipment is always at fault regardless that the presenter was presenting while on a “pay as you go” Mifi connection and on a moving train in Eastern Europe.
- IT “speaks” three distinct languages…PC, MAC & IP. While AV is more like a Nomadic tribe with over 100 distinct languages & dialects and few dead languages. Rabbit Ears, Cassette Tape & Reel to Reel Rest In Pieces guys!
- Audiovisual can really impact a Presentation, Meeting or Conference so expect your first introduction/meeting to start 10 minutes into the event.
- Using bigger fonts and more slides in a presentation is much more costly than re-engineering the presentation system.
- 10 remotes on a table is a great alternative to a control system. Even the end-users would agree with the savings.